Apr 6, 2011 9:02pm
Re: Eaglecam - non-Dead
Interesting indeed! The Eagle, patron animal of Zeus, and the Hindu Vishnu.
Driving down the Hwy 101 from the Bay Area to Southern California from time to time you'll catch a glimpse of a Brown California Hawk fly over (beautiful animals) and in that moment i always receive it as a spiritual metaphor, for what it's worth.
What i did find amusing however about your link is the following data;
CHAT ROOM RULES
1. Be respectful, polite, and focused on eagles.
2. No profanity, personal invective, or other inappropriate comments.
3. No comments touching on politics, religion, or sports. Respect the diversity of the room.
4. No social chat. Limit personal information, either asked or given. Age, gender, and other such details are unnecessary or even inadvisable. This is a very busy chat room, so "roll calls" of chatters' locations will be stopped.
5. Disagreements might be unavoidable but should remain polite, and they should never become arguments.
6. Do not post strings of several emoticons, smileys, or random characters, either on a single line or in successive posts. Do not post in all caps, it’s like YELLING.
7. Moderators (mods) can timeout, kick, or permanently ban chat abusers, and can delete inappropriate posts.
8. Allow mods to deal with chat abusers, do not engage them yourself, keep your posts relevant to the eagles.
9. Respect the mods, who are here to make sure all viewers have a good experience.
10. Chatting is a privilege, not a right. Often the chat room is maxed out and other chatters are waiting to get in. If your presence is disruptive, mods will make way for others to take your place.